Time: 1 hour
- Cooking spray
- 1 medium unpeeled sweet potato sliced into thin pieces
- 4g of freshly chopped rosemary
- 15ml of canola oil
- 1g of freshly ground black pepper
- 1g of sea salt
- Soak the sweet potato in water for 20 minutes in cold water then drain and dry between paper towels.
- In another dry mixing bowl, add in oil, rosemary, pepper, and salt and mix before tossing in the potato pieces.
- Give the air fryer a light coat of spray before placing half of the potatoes at the bottom.
- Go ahead and cook the potato pieces under a temperature of 176°C for 15 minutes. Be sure to remove and shake the basket midway through.
- Remove immediately they turn crispy and serve on a plate. Adjust the salt if need be.