Time: 25 minutes
- 450g of breakfast pork sausages
- 5 hard-boiled eggs
- Peel the hard-boiled eggs carefully and set them aside for now.
- Make 5 equal balls out of the breakfast sausages and flatten them on a nonstick surface preferably a parchment pepper.
- Dip your hands in water and carefully sculpt the sausages around each hard-boiled egg ensuring each one is evenly coated by an equal amount of the sausage.
- Arrange the sausage-coated eggs at the bottom of the air fryer making sure there is a clear separation between the eggs.
- Now put the air fryer to a temperature of 157°C.
- Allow the eggs to cook for 15 minutes turning them halfway through.
- Once done, allow them to cool to your desired temperatures and serve. They are best served warm!