Time: 24 minutes
- 50g of seasoning
- 1 pumpkin
- 15ml of olive oil
- Bring the air fryer to a temperature of 204°C.
- Now go ahead, peel and slice your pumpkin into fry size pieces.
- Use a medium mixing bowl to toss the seasoning and the pumpkin pieces. It is best to use your hands.
- Depending on the amount of pumpkin size you have, you may have to work in butches.
- Arrange at the bottom of the fryer basket without overcrowding.
- Allow cooking for 6 minutes, be sure to remove the basket midway through and toss the basket to ensure even cooking.
- Repeat the same with the rest of the batch.