Time: 15 minutes
- 5 full eggs
- A box of puff pastry sheets
- 32g of shredded cheddar cheese
- 32g of cooked sausage crumbles
- 32g of cooked bacon
- Crack and whisk the eggs in a bowl.
- Scramble the eggs on a skillet then introduce the meat to the egg mixture while cooking.
- On a chopping board, spread out the pastry and cut it into rectangles using a knife or a cookie cutter.
- Top the cooked egg meat mixture onto half of the pastry rectangles.
- Place another pastry triangle to seal in the egg and meat combo.
- If you desire, spray some oil on the pockets to achieve a smooth oily finish.
- Cook the pockets for 10 minutes in the fryer at 187°C.
- Keep a close eye on them and toss frequently for even cooking.