Time: 25 minutes
- Freshly prepared salsa
- 1 finely diced green bell pepper
- 60g of divided shredded cheddar cheese
- 30g of finely diced shallots
- 7cm flour tortilla
- 60g of finely diced Rome tomatoes
- A pinch of pepper
- 15ml of olive oil
- 2g of salt
- 34g of butter
- 30ml of milk
- 4 whole beaten eggs
- Begin by putting the green bell pepper and shallots in a 17 cm air fryer pizza pan. Top with some salt, olive oil, and pepper to taste.
- Now bring the air fryer to a temperature of 204°C and allow cooking for 7 minutes. Remember to stir once halfway through.
- Put the diced tomatoes to the cooked bell pepper and allow cooking for an additional 2 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a 17 cm cake pan in the air fryer at a temperature of 176°C.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the beaten eggs with the milk and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the hot butter and allow cooking in the air fryer for 3 minutes under a temperature of 176°C.
- Stir several times during the cooking process to your desired finish.
- Just before the eggs are done, add in the sautéed veggies and let them finish off together.
- Spread out the tortilla flour and fill each one with the scrambled eggs mixture before finishing off with the shredded cheddar cheese atop.
- Using a small casserole dish, put the burrito with the seam side down, Top with the salsa and more cheese before cooking in the air fryer for an additional 3 minutes till the burritos cook and the cheese is nice and melted.