Time: 35 minutes
- 32g of yellow mustard
- 2 uncured all-beef hotdogs
- Cooking spray
- 12 bamboo skewers
- 120g of all-purpose flour
- 180g of crushed cornflakes
- 2 whole eggs
- Cut each hotdog into half along the length before slicing each half into 3 pieces.
- Insert the skewer into one end of the hotdog.
- Using three medium mixing bowls, put flour in the first one, crack and whisk the eggs in the second, and the last one pour in the cornflakes.
- Now dip each piece of hotdog in the bowl beginning from the flour, egg wash, then finish with the cornflakes.
- Remember to press with your hand to help everything stick firm.
- Give the air fryer basket a thin coat of spray then arrange the hotdog pieces at the bottom.
- Cook for about 10 minutes till the coatings turn crunchy and golden brown. Do this under temperatures of 190°C.
- Serve each plate with 3 corn dog bites and equal amounts of mustard on the side.